Coastal Teak - Wood Wick Soy Wax Candle
Coast & South™
Masculine, bold, and complex, leading with spicy top notes of ginger, pepper, and pimento berry. The middle notes of tobacco leaf and aged teakwood blend into the woody, deep base of sandalwood, amber, and dark musk.
- Tin Size: 8 fl. oz (net wt. 6 oz)
- Approximate Burn Time Per Candle: 35 to 50+ hours (depending on use)
100% Made in the USA!
- Handcrafted in North Carolina
- 100% American Grown Soy Wax
- Elegant & Reusable Tin
- Wood wick crackles like a wood fire
- Small-batch and custom-designed fragrance
- All natural soy wax sustainably grown in the USA
- Premium soy wax has a cleaner, slower, more even burn
- Premium quality oils and fragrances
- Zinc-Free, Lead-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free, Phosphate-Free, Paraben-Free, Paraffin-Free
- No animal or petroleum by-products
Before each lighting (including the first use), trim the wick to approximately 1/4" in height for a clean and even burning experience. Trimming the wick will also help extend the life of your candle. Keep completely out of drafts. Burn at least 1 hour (but no more than 4 hours at a time) then allow to cool completely before moving or re-lighting. Extinguish and stop using candle when only 1/4″ wax remains. Keep foreign matter and wick trimmings out of candle to prevent fire. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.