Rum Runner - Wood Wick Soy Wax Candle
Coast & South™
Invented in the late 1950s at the Holiday Isle Tiki Bar in Islamorada, Florida, the Rum Runner was named in honor of the heroic “rum-runners” who brought illegal liquor into the U.S. It has since become a tiki stalwart, with its mix of both light and dark rums along with fruit juices and liqueurs.
Base notes of Golden rum with a splash of banana liqueur, blackberries and pineapple
- Tin Size: 8 fl. oz (net wt. 6 oz)
- Approximate Burn Time Per Candle: 35 to 50+ hours (depending on use)
100% Made in the USA!
- Handcrafted in North Carolina
- 100% American Grown Soy Wax
- Elegant & Reusable Tin
- Wood wick crackles like a wood fire
- Small-batch and custom-designed fragrance
- All natural soy wax sustainably grown in the USA
- Premium soy wax has a cleaner, slower, more even burn
- Premium quality oils and fragrances
- Zinc-Free, Lead-Free, Phthalate-Free, Sulfate-Free, Phosphate-Free, Paraben-Free, Paraffin-Free
- No animal or petroleum by-products
Before each lighting (including the first use), trim the wick to approximately 1/4" in height for a clean and even burning experience. Trimming the wick will also help extend the life of your candle. Keep completely out of drafts. Burn at least 1 hour (but no more than 4 hours at a time) then allow to cool completely before moving or re-lighting. Extinguish and stop using candle when only 1/4″ wax remains. Keep foreign matter and wick trimmings out of candle to prevent fire. Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.